Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Replace Entire Suspension 2000 Caravan

Ruckers - Augusto Bonza - 1

After several failed attempts in recent years because of my commitments and his own, I made a deal with Augusto Bonza involves the construction of a harpsichord together (we'll see in later posts in what is this "together").
Before Augustus, who is already facing a waiting list several years, is attacked by a mob of amateurs like me, states that the harpsichord is mine. That is, Did I regularly ordered, only that the agreement provides that certain phases of construction are carried out together, some from him and then some from me.

E 'this is why I suspended from March the construction of the Ruckers: a harpsichord that we decided to build a Ruckers is precisely what I had already begun and would be a duplication of effort. I'll finish in the past, when among other things I'll know more.

next post so I will address this project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment