Monday, July 19, 2010

Blog De Bangbros Online

Just Married! Hummingbird Fairy Bookmarks

seemed so far in July a few months ago .. .. and instead came as fast as a blink of an eye .. and almost finished! The best month of the summer .. and not just because my birthday .. but because my birthday is a wedding of my dearest friends! How many of you know are not as "expansive" .. maybe I love you to someone who will never know! What better time to do a thought "with the heart"?
commitment .. I started it 4 days .. a bit 'of thoughts .. will like? how we do it? and I also finished the fimo (hehe!) but I'm really satisfied! I made another cake topper for another friend .. but I think this to be more beautiful (makes perfect, right?) .. 'nuff said .. I show you my work!


Special groom ..


and the Bride:


here .. And the couple together:



viewed from behind:


And here a detail of the bride's dress:


For the bodice of the bride and the "tail" I used a murrina I also made polymer clay .. I used to dress instead of white polymer clay that I textured to make it a bit 'more detail .. On the bodice I "shot" the tips as if they were petals of a daisy (subject of murrine) ..
The base is plywood, I cut, sanded and painted .. then I put the stones and I put the cord to finish the base .. Finally I put a label with the names of the couple and the date ..
I did not make the heart of flowers behind the couple, nor a "scene" because it seemed to me to upload it too .. considering the fact that the groom has a cylinder, would come bit 'too heavy .. As it is I like it .. I hope you liked it .. even the bride and her keep the memories of the most beautiful day ^_____^

0 comments:

Post a Comment