Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kates Playground Latest Full Sets

Dremel. ... because we were not presented before!?

Here I am after the holiday season (although officially ends with the Epiphany) with a full load of food that would suffice for the hibernation of about ten bears!

Today I want to show one of the things I got for Christmas.

A Dremel with a box of tools, of course, not original (6 € at Lidl).

Finally I can polish my pearl without becoming silly! already implemented the scartavetratura aided by electric toothbrush but I was never satisfied with the end result and I was always shining, sincerely on certain parts is not the best. Even with hand polishing cloths not much benefit (in addition to being laborious!)

I tried to use the floppy felt in the pack but at high speed dig holes and leave too and at low speeds are limited to remove a layer without too much polish. This can be useful when it gets dirty white hairs and remove annoying that every time you attack, it must however be very careful because you could end up with a pearl in steps.

disappointed by this initial test my mind has fished out of the tutorial that I saw last year. Were used scraps of cotton or jeans attached to a power tool.

I've tried and I the result was amazing !!!!!

Here is a little tutorial to make your personal polisher. (Of course you must have a Dremel or similar).

In my box of tools there was this "gadgets." It is nothing but a screw inserted into the holder.

Cut from old sheets, kitchen cloths, jeans etc. (if they are careful to stretch tank tops are not very good) of the circles of 3-4 cm in diameter and bucarli in the center.

Pass the pieces cotton in the screw and fix everything.

WARNING: blue jeans can lose color. The cotton headbands sfilaccerà using it but it is normal! Even the original Dremel (which cost € 6 each !!!!!!!) have the same problem.

I tried to make a picture for you to see the difference between a pearl and an untreated polished but I'm afraid that does not make quite the idea.

I assure you, however, that the difference is amazing live both to the touch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment