Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ver Filmes De Icesto Italiano Gratis

HandMade Christmas Swap

Here we are again .. as I said, after a month is what I have to post so much!
In the forum I frequent, like every year was organized a Christmas swap. A swap is an exchange. We entered and were randomly selected couples! I sent my swap CREArianna and her to me! The swap provided
:
- A Handmade gift
- A decoration for the tree
- A creative kit
- A Surprise
- A Trick
- An ATC!

The ATC (Artist Trading Cards) are small cards with special features! If you want to learn more click here: What are ATC ?

So .. I start with what I have left:


- A handmade gift made by me: a purse embroidered cloth cut and sewn by hand. The hinge is fixed to the machine from my mom .. the rest I did:)
The snowflake is a badge that can be pinned on the coat.


If a pin is removed from the purse is a little heart a little 'chubby: The seams are intentionally wrong .. I wanted to give a little' motion .. and I noticed that .. I have a good attitude at the seams wrong! Heheheheh!


This is a pin (I had to sew the pin back):


- A decoration for the tree

I came along and reworking a tutorial that teaches how to make fairies in felt, unfortunately, not find it anymore! (
I called "The Spirit of Christmas," and I put in my hand with a garland of small berries. This is also made by hand ..



- A Creative Kit: I cut and packaged everything you need to create "The Spirit of Christmas", including beads and microcartamodelli! Since it is a decoration for the tree .. maybe she liked meeting other!



- A Surprise: I know who loves Audrey Hepburn .. what a surprise better than a tin box decorated? I have not made it myself though, I found ready-made in a shop in my town!



- A Trick: A crunchy almonds and pistachios ..



- An ATC: I cut the cardboard to size, then I stuck two pieces of cardboard and then I drew and painted all over with acrylics! On the back there is information .. as the Regulation:




What do you think? Did you enjoy? For Arianna ^ _ ^ I would say that you like so much .. Thank goodness!
This is what I sent her:



- A Handmade gift




- A decoration for the tree




- A creative kit: Everything you need to make a stamp



- A Surprise: A stamp with my name (it was inside the box with the little face that you see in the picture above)




- A Trick




- An ATC!







0 comments:

Post a Comment