Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Side Of Ribs Tattoo Male

Bedside cot: A little angel for Constance.

today .. Here we present a new work! Some
months ago was born the child of a dear friend of mine, I wanted to make something nice .. but between markets and study the Christmas period I have not had a moment.
Yesterday and today I started work, in the wake of the bed that I made for my cousin's baby, this is what came out!
E 'handmade. polymer clay without the use of molds. The stars and balls in the background are fluorescent, glow in the dark! I polished the wings and the hair to enhance the pearlescent, the rest remained opaque .. I liked it better!
I added some features: a bow on his head (like all girls!) And the halo a bit 'wrong (like all the little angels some' mischievous!) and the inevitable cicciottini feet!


From near


the side:


This picture is for size:


And this is back!


I hope you enjoyed! .. And we hope you like it too my friend .. I can not wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment