Friday, January 21, 2011

John Deere & Ho Train & Train Tracks

Etnaexpo - Etnarti: craft fair

Eh, even in this post we talk about fair! Throughout the month of December I was involved with this event which is the exhibition center sovolto Etnaexpo Etnapolis inside the mall.
The fair was a wonderful experience for me, primarily because I've known many girls "creative" that perform various objects with materials of all types! Simpaticissssssssima a lady who took care of fixtures and a girl that made me gain weight at least three kilograms of the biscuits with the bar which works as a promoter! hehehe! Unfortunately none of them has a blog or site, so I can not link, but I assure you that for me it was a month full of fun!
Visitors were not many, because almost all were in a hurry to buy Christmas gifts in the tunnel after all .. but for me it was a great experience! I am posting some pictures, though .. even in this case I have to apologize for the quality .. like I told you the photos of the interior never come out quite well! is a real shame because the space was really nice, with the gossip bench epr afternoon! I also put a small tent on the one hand to prevent the passage of people and "close" the stand .. oh well .. patience!
In the next post I'll put some photos of creating "new" made for the occasion .. maybe in these photos you will see the small print! :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment