Friday, January 21, 2011

Funny Shit To Write On A Cd

Cake topper: Railroad and nurses and nurse

This is also a "working party"! I could not publish it before December 12 because the marriage was on 11 .. and as always I avoid posting photos before the wedding cake topper to avoid ruining the surprise to anybody!
Duuunque .. I'll tell you a bit 'as it is born! A friend of mine, a witness of the couple, asked me to make a cake topper "special." A surprise gift "that day." The bride is a nurse and a railway worker husband have a child .. e. .. a few months apart from having to "do something that identifies the work I had carte blanche!

After several inquiries we were able to know that:
- the groom would wear a gray tait .. with a lot of cylinder and stick!
- the bride would wear the red shoes and a red cockade at the side .. red bouquet (of flowers is not well identified) .. and a wedding dress meravigliosissssssimo *-* (you can view it by clicking HERE )

For the groom I sbizarrita with shades of gray and I just polished to bring out some details: cylinder collar and shoes! Given the tone a bit 'retro apparel (the Tait is a little' vintage!) I made an accessory to the bride typical nurse-nurse and now no longer used: the bonnet! The bouquet (which I knew to be red) I did at my pleasure .. simple enough: red roses (they always do a certain effect!). The couple already had a little boy a few months, then I made a frugoletto with diaper and pacifier sitting on the ground waving to the viewer .. happy arrival of the train! You say .. train?? Yes! train! The groom with the fact tait did not seem a railway .. so I decided to make the track (although this toy now "of our times") and the train! The base is made of wood painted with acrylic to make it look like hardwood floors, everything else is Fimo. The bride's dress is silk chiffon and Valenciennes lace, the coccardina side is "finished" with a diamond. I asked for the child a friend of mine if I could "inspire me" on his creation: Favors birth (thanks Laura !)

before showing the photos, I wanted to thank Ila (for the idea of \u200b\u200bwood floors), Silvia , et and Francesca , that in times of panic ever have been able to give me advice e. .. "comfort"!

The work has been quite a few 'challenging .. but I hope you like it:







A special Dress


A beautiful first floor .. and say hello!


0 comments:

Post a Comment