Monday, November 15, 2010

Bottomless Women Stinky



It should not seem strange that, in addition to building them, I like to also play the harpsichord. In fact, soon I plan to post also some new recordings, not only cembalino maple but also of others.

No musical practice is more fun and satisfying than playing together, which unfortunately never happened to me because I come from the study harpsichord as many of the piano, which I always took private lessons, so I only attended the conservatory in the examinations .
So Having finally converted to the harpsichord, seeking musicians, amateurs, professionals or semi-professionals, people who play well and people playing bad, who want to play with me. So I try

singers, flautists, violinists, cellists, violists of love, viola da gamba, lute, oboist, in short all those playing instruments suited to the performance of baroque music. Li
seek from all over Italy, but for obvious reasons of accessibility preference is the whole of Campania and Lazio. Write to me, or in the comments below or mail harpsichordmaker@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment