Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tahoe And Silverado Rims

Bedside cot: "Japan Angel" and "Sweet Dreams"

Today I present to you a little work done some time ago for a special friend: Antonella. Some time ago, fell in love with a bedside cot for the baby that I had made another friend. My "Principal" I ordered one similar to his Japanese friend who was expecting a baby! He left me free enough to say that I could do this as a favorite! He just wanted me to write the name of the child (Leonardo) in Japanese! I then sent the message that I should copy saying, "for the rest of you do just that .. japan .. and remember that there is a little angel because that is the cradle!"

Think and think again .. .. and I decided this little guy was born:




The holder is compensated, hand-cut with the hacksaw in tunnel , then sanded and painted! is trimmed with Valenciennes lace attached with glue on the back and a blue ribbon is from hook for hanging.
course is designed and hand painted with acrylic colors! The hair and the bells are colored with a golden ancrilico, while the wings I used the white pearl (also acrylic)! Hope you like it ^ ^


Since I was when I finished gluing another angel pillow-I had already painted and waiting for his Valenciennes and tape-hook! Same technique, same materials, same person .. but with a different setting:





The stars are polymer clay and glow in the dark!

0 comments:

Post a Comment