Sunday, February 28, 2010

Black Particles In Babys Urine

Talk about strange

Today I have no new job offer but I wanted to show you a thing or two.

I'm so excited because yesterday I bought my first high-heeled shoes. I had already addocchiate last week and decided I had to be mine sooner or later.

After dealing with the "Great Mother" I have come to a compromise, we will have to pay for a half. Happily I stop Tuesday on purpose to eat out with my toad to catch them. It was still early so we decide let us walk around downtown and while we're checking what time the store opens. 15:30 perfect look ... ... ... .. I look OPENS SATURDAY 27 .... Sigh sigh, all my euphoria swept away in one fell swoop!

However at the end I did it. ... Here they are.

This picture has nothing to do but instead because there was talk of strange things ... .. one of my many bags.

0 comments:

Post a Comment